Why ATM Trades Pivot Points?
ATM Trades Pivot Points Strategy consolidate dome of the most popular trading tools in currency trading, with a huge amount of technical information. When bringing together the five pivot point calculations along with three popular indicators, it enhances the trading strategy on financial instruments based on the traders’ interest.
ATM Trades Pivot Points Strategy is most preferred for understanding market sentiment and predicts the price direction which is directly related to Support and Resistance levels.
Advantages of using ATM Traders Pivot Point Strategy :
- ATM Trades Pivot point Strategy utilises MACD, Moving Average and Momentum which helps to confirm price direction and the market sentiment.
- ATM Trades Pivot Point Strategy makes use of downloadable pivot point indicators which uses customised pivot point indicators directly on MT4 trading platform.
- ATM Trades pivot point strategy allows traders to engage in trading in 8 different time frames. Investors can choose from 5 min, 15 min, 30 min, 1 hr, 4 hr, daily, weekly and monthly timeframes.
- ATM Trades pivot point strategy utilises 5 calculation methods, which offers traders to choose from standard, Fibonacci, DeMark, Camarilla and Woodie pivot point methods.
- ATM Trades pivot point strategy functions on distance from support & resistance levels. This also provides access to potential profits from the current price, using distance in pips from support and distance levels.
- ATM Trades pivot point strategy provides real-time update with commentary, which also provides with live updates of price ranges and with advisory from market experts.
Benefits of Pivot Point Strategy :
- ATM Trades Pivot point strategy is helpful in analysing the scenarios of market sentiments and additional projection.
- The Pivot Point Strategy is helpful in preparing strategies, according to the risk involved in the profile, trading style and pivot point method.
- ATM Trades Pivot point strategy helps traders to plan the trades with confidence, which uses popular indicators, support and resistance levels.
- ATM Trades Pivot Point Strategy helps traders to BUY/SELL based on market sentiment and product technical tools to boost the profit potential.